Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our Thanksgiving Bug.

These just happen to be the ONLY pictures taken at The Rosenberg Thanksgiving feast! which was quite lovely by the way.

We were to busy caring for our sick, pitiful child. Yes, folks we were attacked by a major stomach virus for Thanksgiving. We are thankful to be one somewhat of an up swing. This was Rylie's first time being sick so it was a bit traumatic for me. My poor sweet baby. It didn't help things that her Daddy and I both contracted this virus at the same time, the next day. Plus we think she is working on a new tooth as well.
Jeez Louise!
We did however wake up to some beautiful snow on friday.
Finally!
It was so pretty.
Well we are off to continue to mend. We hope you had a wonderful holiday.

luv you...



7 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that is so sweet of you and rlie looking out. what a bummer about the stomach bug. that sounds awful. jealous of the snow!

Aunt Nora said...

Sorry to hear you were all sick. I Hope things are better now. Enjoy the snow.

Unknown said...

So sorry you had to endure the sickness, especially that all of you got it, horrible! It was the saddest thing when Will was sick, great cuddle time, hopefully you got that.
So envious of the snow. I want snow so badly.
Looks like a good feast!

Shanna Mac said...

awww, poor punkin!! hope all of you are on the mend.

can we come over and build a snowoman?

MelissaCoates said...

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you all had the bug, I know that was no fun.

I LOVE the picture of you and Rylie Jayne looking out the window, tell Myron to keep up the good work!

KatieKate said...

Immune systems are down all over the place, I think. We are dealing with flushed cheeks and green snot as well but thankfully no stomach virus. Way to get the seriosu stuff!

And please let me join in on the window picture love...SO cute!

Anonymous said...

ok, is that your subaru?? looks soo much like our new ride-- color and everything. I'll snap a pic to post soon and we'll compare. Te he... At any rate, that totally made my day/night/er, whatever time it is-- who knows. [About to lose my mind between work and home chaos. Am sure you know the drill!!] But made me giggle. Thought I'd pass that along--