Two days in a row. This is unheard of. More snow fell yesterday and we are out of school/work again today. So fun, for us that is. We have had a couple "headlines" in our neck of the woods due to the weather. The Lost snowmobiler's. Chama, NM is about an hour south of us. Those of you that have been here know that's considered "right next door" out here. Plus, Its an even tinier town then Pagosa if you can believe it. We are thankful these families were found. They are still looking for two skier's who are thought to have gotten lost up on the mountain.
On a lighter note we had a great day off yesterday. We shoveled A LOT of snow and Myron borrowed the neighbor's snow blower. He loved it. Rylie loved watching him. Red barked.
7 comments:
We have been hearing about your snow headlines! Goodness gracious! Glad you guys are safe and sound... and driveway-snow-free :)
look at all her hair!
I just had fun catching up on your blog! I can't believe all the snow, I'm jealous...sorta :)
How in the world do you stay warm with snow all the way up your windows!! Jason loves his snow-blower also---the boys might even like it more!! haha. You all are having snow, we are all having tornadoes...what in the world!!! IN JANUARY, unheard of..take care and glad you guys are having enjoying family time:)
That snow look's like sooo much fun. All our snow melted in the past few days, and we've had record high temps in the 50's.
dude, now you're just showing off...
we're on day three of 70-something. i want to at least have to wear a jacket in the middle of winter.
Heather, Actually it is like an igloo. It is much warmer with the snow blocking the draft from the windows.
Sun: I KNOW!!!! she might actually have ore then me at that age!
Becky:SOOOOO glad you are finally back.
Michelle: please tell me it gets easier. I have to start leaving rylie with a sitter soon....can I really do it?
Shonnabirdpoo: thank you for blogging mich lately..I cant wait to see little Elliott aka Ellie...thats a cute name, I think you should choose it.
Post a Comment