Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random


Tupperware is like socks. You know when you put three PAIRS of socks in the wash and come out missing one [or three].
Where does it go? Is there a sock heaven where thousands and thousands of socks end up?
Well this morning as I was rummaging through the Tupperware drawer I noticed the containers are missing. I have tons and tons of lids with a few containers to match. But what happened to all the rest. Where did they go?
geez.....

I have ALOT of lids.


p.s. This picture is of no relevance I just thought it was fun.I particularly like my elastic belt!


p.p.s. I cannot believe BellaRose stood up in her crib. Sun, make sure she doesn't get her driver license before April.

9 comments:

CortneyTree said...

I have the opposite problem! My lids go missing all the time! Every now and then Matt and I sit down and match all our containers to their lids, so we can throw out all the stuff that's minus a partner. Because, it never fails, EVERYtime I grab a tupperware container, it's the one that none of my lids fit. How is that possible?

CortneyTree said...

Oh, and somewhere there is a picture of my mom looking very much like your mom in that photo, and me looking very much like you (back when I was a natural blonde ;). Those 70's fashions and hairstyles were priceless!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i often wonder where all those lids go as well and where all of BellaRose's socks go too.
She is indeed standing in her crib and I just discovered that she is getting her top 2 teeth now. So much stuff. Nice pic!

KatieKate said...

I have the opposite problem, TOO! Lots of bottoms, no lids. I don't get it.

Becky Swann said...

I like the picture I feel I have a very simliar one of my family, I used to have an elastic belt like that and would always try to wrap it around twice, because I was so cool I just couldn't stand it:)

The Colorado Carrs said...

I think all yall's lids have migrated West. I would think it would be easier to loose lids but containers I dont get!

The Ledfords said...

I am glad I am not the only one with the socks and tupperware - I have at least 2 or 3 random socks on my dryer now just waiting for their match to pop up! And I organized my tupperware a couple months ago and am now in the same boat with missing lids AND bottoms!

Aunt Nora said...

Dito on it all. Lids, bottoms, socks. I have a basket I keep socks in and some days leave it full for everybody to hunt for their own matches. I hate sorting it all!
Lisser has the Aunt Pattie sock thing going on.

Anonymous said...

Where did the knee sock fashion go ? I remember Aunt Patti having one up and one down. Maybe she had one skinny leg and one normal one. That was an Easter picture I think, I will have to ask dad.
It drives me nutts about the tupperware. If i cant find the match here at the house i assume it is down at the lake house. So i carry all the unmatched ones down there and nope! only more useless tupperware with no match. Gray and his buddy got in @ 1:00 last night. Home for the weekend :) Going to take a hike today with freinds. Love MOM