Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Until later

I know....
We havent posted in a while. There are many reasons, we had a nutty weekend [details later], the camera battery is dead, and I have to work a full work week this week. I was getting used to those snow days every Monday and Tuesday. So for now continue to enjoy the snow photo's!!! Will be back soon!

Aimee: has tagged me!!! I am at work so this might be interesting. Actually VERY boring since the only book near me would be one of Rylie's [which only has 8 pages] or this:
Panasonic Voice Processing System Subscriber's Manual. [good stuff huh!!!]
pg 123, row 5 reads:Refer to the documaentation included with the PBX....blah blah blah

I will try at home maybe that will be more enjoyable for all (te he he)

later folks!!!

6 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Finally! We have missed you.

BacShortly said...

Hey Sunday!

Jessica, You've got to be getting tired of that snow - Myron can only do so much.

Sunshine and eighty here....

KatieKate said...

sunshine and 80...
oh man.

Jess.
Hi.
COme back to us.

Becky Swann said...

can't wait to hear from you...you are missed when you are gone:)

Unknown said...

I thought you'd been cut off because of the snow or something.
Glad you are back.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Hey Tom Haynie! Have not seen you in the fire truck lately.