Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Gracie...




Not much going on here. It rained yesterday. This is big stuff for us out here. It was kind of nice and refreshing, the winds afterwards were not so fun. I guess that is just springtime here. The days have been warm but the nights are still pretty chilly. Rylie has been a little under the weather this week. She has a croupy cough and if full of phlym. For the most part she is acting fine so we went to the park today anyways.

Tuesday is our 20 week ultrasound! Very exciting. I hope everything goes well. This pregnancy has been so different I must admit I am a little nervous. There will be no gender-identification either. We are trying to hold out and wait until the big day. I hope we can do it. Then the next week we are off to North Carolina for a quick weekend adventure. Craig and Kristy are getting hitched it should be exciting. Then mom and dad are coming the next week. My birthday week. Very exciting.

7 comments:

Berg Family said...

The swing pics are SUPER cute! Can't wait to see your mom and meet your dad!

The Ledfords said...

Keep us posted on how the ultrasound goes! Wes and I were just saying tonight we want to wait to find out the sex on our next one too! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i cannot believe that you can hold out on finding the sex!! Your parents are coming yeah!!! You are coming to NC???? I saw you said it was going to be quick so i will not put too much pressure on you!

MelissaCoates said...

I must say those are some cute pic's.

Birthday WEEK eh...my we have streched that out havent we.

I can't believe you are holding out either! If I come to the ultrasound can I see what it is? I can keep a secret...unlike some people.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Shannon: I hope you have that first kid this weekend!!!

Sun: yes we are but we will be in Greensboro just for the weekend. and its a wedding weekend at that, you know how busy those go!

Lisser: YES!!! you come and find out and dont tell anyone. heck just come.

KatieKate said...

Jess- you can TOTALLY do it :) I gave Janna the results of my ultrasound. She was the only one in the world who knew Rylie and not Sam was coming! It was actually very very cool and a neat way to sharei t with a 'sister' who was 3000 miles away. I'm just sayin'... I bet Lisser oculd keep the secret :)

Sunday Grant Photography said...

lisser could keep a secret and that would kill me even more knowing lisser knew!