Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ho-hum





I know.

I know.

I will update soon. It has been a l-o-n-g and not so exciting week so far.
Monday night no men were allowed in theater here in Pagosa so we had to take advantage of that! We went and saw Sex in the City, which was not to bad I might add. I have never seen one episode but enjoyed it none the less. I needed it that day.



Tuesday I went to bed at 8 o'clock. I was completely exhausted. This pregnancy the insomnia is hitting MONTHS earlier then last. I fall asleep hard for 3-4 hours then wake up every hour or two. ughhh

Rylie has also been coming to work with me while her babysitter is on vacation. She is loving the folks here again. I suppose since its 90 degree's I shouldn't feel bad she cant really play outside anyways. God bless Allison for being here too. Its alot harder to work and watch a toddler when your pregnant and tired. Rylie LOVES her some Allison!!!


I guess that will qualify as a post huh!!! Sometimes just typing away helps huh!

Sweet.

So talk to ya later!

9 comments:

BacShortly said...

Morning Jess,

Hang in there, we're all thinking about you, and hopeing that you will find enough rest.

"Baby steps, Bob!" (er Jessica)

Sunday Grant Photography said...

"baby steps" ha! love that movie. i only saw one episode of sex and the city! the movie was pretty funny. I can't believe that they actually showed a "D"!!!! i am SO sorry you are tired. i hate that, but it is all apart of it, right. i am glad to get an update on the pregnancy though! off to change a poopy diaper.

JTP said...

so sad you are tired! everyone told me that would wear off and I'd have lots of energy...um, not so much. But for you only 99 more days!!!! I am glad there's another person out there who has never seen an episode of sex and the city- me either. I was wondering if I'd enjoy the movie...maybe I'll go catch it this weekend, Chad's out of town. 90 degrees? too hot, or get on Rylie's pool slide :-)

The Colorado Carrs said...

Sun: I KNOW!!!!! Oh my word.

JTP: you must go see. with a bunch of fun girls. Oh my to see that movie in a theatre FILLED with other women was so much fun......

KatieKate said...

I have not seen that movie yet but SO want to. I've only ever seen a handful of the tv episodes, but I figure (like you said) it'd be fn to go with a bunch of girls. Why don't we all meet in Chicago?

Sleep, darlin'. And have a milkshake.

Wendy said...

i know exactly what you are feeling. I thought pregnancy would be easier since I had already done it once. Well I never considered that I would be chasing after a toddler all while having the same pregnant feelings as last time. My insomnia mostly comes from having to pee every two hours after I go to bed! Hang in there I feel your pain!

CortneyTree said...

I want to meet up with everyone and go to the movies because I saw Sex and the City ALL BY MYSELF. I am the saddest girl ever. :(

The Colorado Carrs said...

oh cort!

I will see it again with you!

Aunt Nora said...

Oct is not that far away. Get your rest now and you will be refreshed and ready to go.