Little Miss Rylie Jayne is still awake.
She has been "talking" and singing non-stop since we got home today. She has continued to do so after I laid her down at 7pm.
I realized I have not been as consistent, as I was while preggers with Rylie, on keeping you up to date on our appointments. Rylie and I went on Friday. [Rylie is doing much better with each visit, as long as she can sit with me on the table she thinks everything else is funny and then they give her a sticker.] This visit I was at 24 weeks, although for some reason my nurse was certain I was at 23. Then my doctor gave me the "well, it looks like we have gained quite a bit of weight this month". I then had to convince her I had not gained 17 lbs, that the last nurse had written it down 10lbs to month I PROMISE. [Its true I remember seeing the scale, girls KEEP up with these things people]. We then listened to the heart rate, 148, and measured the belly, 26cm. I was given my yummy orange glucose "soda" and told to return in 4 weeks. So all continues to go well. This baby is moving a-lot. And although I wont tell you, we have decided on a girls name but are not agreeing on a boy's. We have a short list but are open to suggestions.....anyone...
Belly pictures on Picasa...
10 comments:
well now that is more like it. we need details of this pregnancy as well. so you are going to keep the names secret from us too! jessica think about us for once :)
I agree, it's about time we got an update on the doctor visits!
My Rylie has bene jabberring in morning and night too. It's so funny... but about 15 minutes into it I think, "Child. Go to bed."
And, if we're gonna be the same... your boy name should be SAM.
I will put it on our list.
Sun: Once we get both picked I might spill the beans.... a little!
Well I will not give all my boy names that I hold onto for a rainy day.. but if I think of another I will tell you
Oh the Orange Glucose drink, I had to keep saying to myself, if you throw up you have to do it again, that is the only thing that kept it down.
We need a belly shot, and don't you worry about weight! this is the one time in our lives we don't have to! you are beautiful!!!
I agree you are beautiful. How about Marshall? I think that is a Slaight name. Always liked Slaight too.
She looks like such a little lady in her chair!! Glad to hear the appt went well, dont worry about the weight give my little neice or nephew what ever they want to eat! Thats an order. I have to think about some boy names...
Oh you look so cute pregnant! You can't even tell you gained that. Oh, I so remember doc appts like that with the weight and the doctor saying the same exact thing. haha. Ya, just have to laugh =)
We like "J" names around here. =)
Aunt Nora suggested Marshall- I like that....then again we almost went with Mason...love that one too....Anyway your belly pics are adorable!!!!! How come your butt isn't getting big- you're all belly!!!!! It's so cute! As for the doctor appointments- you're so good to kepp up with all that stuff, I called the dr this week and I didn't even know how many weeks along I was- oh well :-) I miss you!!!!!
Yeah, I was waiting for some updates on prego Jessica.
We have to do this all over you know, we all get just as excited.
I swear Riley and Will could really keep eachother entertained for hours, too bad we don't live closer. will talk and sings himself to sleep every night and naptime.
So glad everything is good.
I hope you decide to tell us the names, it's not fair to not know, we read and read about this baby and keep up, I mean, we deserve it.
Ok I feel dumb I asked for a belly shot and just looked at your pictures and you are showing your belly, I think my post baby mind is fried, Well I checked it out and you look very cute.
Post a Comment