Jessica.Please send me your shoes immediately. I must have them.And, when did men STOP drinkin gbeer in a nice tall glass with a handle. I wish they still would...
those cool jeep gals! Only the coolest of girls drive them!
I thought of that pic the moment I saw Ry in your Jeep, glad that you found it - an Analojeep (Analogy)But could it have been Cream Soda?(na)
I remember that jeep when you were a baby baby. Dad strapped you in it and took me and you for a ride.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jessica.
Please send me your shoes immediately. I must have them.
And, when did men STOP drinkin gbeer in a nice tall glass with a handle. I wish they still would...
those cool jeep gals! Only the coolest of girls drive them!
I thought of that pic the moment I saw Ry in your Jeep, glad that you found it -
an Analojeep (Analogy)
But could it have been Cream Soda?
(na)
I remember that jeep when you were a baby baby. Dad strapped you in it and took me and you for a ride.
Post a Comment