I can hardly breathe today. My stomach continues to want to grow but I tell it there is no more room!!! I thought I would give you a quick update on my doctor's appointment today.It went pretty well. Rylie was actually quite fond of "Dot-ta" Roach. Did I tell you she know points out "Mom's","Dad's", Ry-Ry" (what she calls herself), and "red's" stuff. Plus everything is "pup-ur" (purple). PLUS, she is getting all four of her incisor's at once...ALL FOUR! For another post I suppose!
ANYWAYS, back to the appointment, all went well. Heartrate was 129. He also thinks the baby is face up, can't remember what its called posterior maybe? Here is the kicker, I am measuring 37 weeks. 37 weeks people, no rounding up about it! Dr. Roach assures me this baby will be much bigger then Rylie's 8lbs 4 ozs.
Tomorrow will spent in preparation of The Rosenberg baby shower so pictures will flow Sunday hopefully. More camping picture's are on the Picasa page so go there for your fix!!! It will help the Hurricane pass!
Love ya
ANYWAYS, back to the appointment, all went well. Heartrate was 129. He also thinks the baby is face up, can't remember what its called posterior maybe? Here is the kicker, I am measuring 37 weeks. 37 weeks people, no rounding up about it! Dr. Roach assures me this baby will be much bigger then Rylie's 8lbs 4 ozs.
Tomorrow will spent in preparation of The Rosenberg baby shower so pictures will flow Sunday hopefully. More camping picture's are on the Picasa page so go there for your fix!!! It will help the Hurricane pass!
Love ya
12 comments:
37 weeks!!! So does that mean you're having a baby in three weeks??? You look so cute Sica!!!just a little basketball for a belly and tiny everywhere else- so jealous! A kid pointed out at target that I had a baby in my belly just last week- um, thanks, i had a baby in the buggy on the next aisle over with Chad- not in my belly still! Ugh, I guess it's time to hit the gym....
So it doesn't sound like you are going to hold out til my bday(your due date!). Oh well. You look great - you are all belly!!
see, i look at your cute belly and it makes me want to do it all over again!! and then i remember that i didn't look quite so cute in my later weeks (thus the lack of photodocumentation). you look beautiful, my friend.
and when it comes down to it, big babies aren't that much worse to birth (unless their little arm is stuck up by their head). in fact, i don't think there was any difference in pushing out 7.5 vs 10. promise.
i love rylie. can i have her?
We are all thinking about you girl, you look great....
Dad
oh my goodness are we going to have a little wyatt???? you are a cutie. thank you so much for the updates on the pregnancy. i love hearing about them. so i guess i might not have to share a birthday with baby carr! i was sorting of hoping that i would.
oh JT i would have wanted to punch that kid!
Oh, honey... if you are the most beautiful pregnant woman, I don't know who is. Hang in there. Try not to birth a toddler, ok?
Hey Jessica you look great. I agree with all. You will be fine when the time comes. I can't wait to hear what this baby will be.
Sunday.....you really wanted me to wait 19 extra days!!!!! you are crazy!
I am not holding my breath for this little one to come early. Annie is the only one I know that ever happened to (JT your 3 days are in consideration! hahah)
Oh Jess, you look so cute and look at that basketball of a belly!! You are all tummy and looking FABULOSO! Will be praying for you these next few weeks. I can't believe you are measuring 37 weeks...unbelieveable!! We Bell girls love birthing HEALTHY TODDLERS, I mean BABIES....yup I think baby WYATT wants to come and meet everyone!!
You look GREAT it really does look like you put a basketball in your top! I could not have pulled off that tank top at all! Thanks for the update! I'm very excited! Having another cutie around like your first one...Awesome!
you are such a cute pregnant person!
i did NOT look nearly that good at 34 weeks.
Hang in there!
Maybe the baby will come early if I come visit...
Post a Comment