Update per request: here are some pictures of the boy's fishing...
it only seems fit, Rylie and her babies, the fellas and their fishes
it only seems fit, Rylie and her babies, the fellas and their fishes


p
So Rylie's new thing is her babies. It is so sweet. They must do everything she does. When she eats they eat. When she plays, they play. When she sleeps, they sleep. They even had to BOTH go with her to the sitter's on Monday.
12 comments:
this is a good sign of when her new live baby comes! so did you guess who was preggars?
Aww, gettin' in some excellent practice for big-sistering! Seems like her hair is growing like crazy lately, she's so adorable :)
ohhhhh no i didnt know someone else was! Oh Elizabeth I heard about someone else??? Annie!!!
no margaret!!!!!!! She is 10 weeks. It works out perfect by the time you are done with the maternity clothes, she will be needing them!
She will be such a great big sister!
oh wow!!!!! I have a bunch more i can send her tooo. oh this is exciting!!!!
i love her. can i have her, please?
she's gonna ROCK the big sister role!!
Aw, I LOVE it! How do they learn about baby dolls? Ry loves hers, too. It's just the sweetest thing.
i LOVE that last pic.
What great practice for the role of helpful big sis :)
Om y gosh, she's amazing. Those are some lucky babies. Dan would love that fishing, I mean I don't know a lot about it, but I know he loves fly fishing and that looks beautiful.
those babies are so great, O I need a little girl sooo bad.
these may be my fav pics of Rylie...i love them! so sweet!!!!!
awww how sweet she is. I'd love to see all of you!
Post a Comment