Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sweetness

On Friday's on of our favorite things to do is go to the consignment store. It works out well as Rylie loves the toys, I love everything else, and Wyatt loves the ceiling fans. Rylie's big purchase this week was he Strawberry Shortcake Suitcase. She LOVES it! She immediately came home, sat in her pink car and said she was going to Aunt Lisser's house!

Gracie's dad refuses to believe she is the touchy feely type. Grace LOVES to touch. Everything. Why just yesterday I found her sucking on Wyatt's socks, which were still on his feet. The day before she was hugging my couch, literally. I would put her back with the toys she would roll back to the couch. She loves to snuggle with Wyatt too. Either that or she is trying to pin him, but he is already down. And I can never get to the camera quick enough to capture the moment. So today when she rolled over to "attack" Wyatt he actually put made some moves. They are such sweetie pies!
your classic Penny's pose. Inspiried by Wyatt.
planning some sort of scheme...
holding hands!
another scheme, likely to keep the folks up all night.
CHEESE!!

11 comments:

Aunt Nora said...

Aww Strawberry shortcake! I never thought that would last this long. And I just love that last picture!!What a cute shot.

Jim said...

I love the look in the eyes. I see families in trouble as these two grow up. The mischief is already in the eyes.

Becky Swann said...

I love the holding hands picture!

MelissaCoates said...

Great pictures!

Nora-I think Strawberry Shortcake only survived because the Haynies girls wont let it die.

Rylies ticket is in the mail!

Kim said...

awhh- look at his dimples :-) I snuck down to Nora's while Katie is with mom. Nora said she left the house unlocked .. and NO! Hmmm...? Got mom's key's.. ha ha- can't keep me out! I want Rylie to come see me.

Mom doing real good - so glad to be here. Love Mom

Kim said...

You know Myron..? I see a little of Melissa in Wyatt too! Poor guy, you had better watch out with this one...but he has your wonderful smile. Kim

Anonymous said...

Why did I always end up with the strawberry shortcake pillow case?

(because Mom had the other ten pillows! - and Dad's know when to agree and just go to sleep)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, funny pictures==great shots-their personality is shining through--
GeGa

Byerly said...

I love a good consignment store. Rylies is too cute with her new suitcase.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Wyatt is so handsome. I just can't get over those dimples. Grace is pretty cute herself. And Rylie oh sweet Rylie and her suitcase. What fun times!

KatieKate said...

Oh my word... so much to catch up on!

Ry- LOVE your suitcase. Stop by Michigan on your way to Aunt Lisser's ok?

Wyatt... watch out for that girl!