Monday, April 06, 2009

Not Me Monday

(rules click here)


  1. I "did not" let Wyatt play with Barbie.


  2. I "did not" get jealous of the women at the pool, with babies younger then mine, and their rock hard abs.


  3. I "did not" try to hide Rylie after she pointed out the "boobies" in the locker room.


  4. I "did not" bribe my daughter with chocolate so I could pick clean out her nose


  5. I "do not" think that Jennifer McKinney [aka Mckmama] might be one of the most faithful, trusting, strongest women EVER.



***I think that helps make a Monday fun and I am going to try to make it a weekly thing. Another fun thing, Wyatt is (drum roll please) 6 months old today! I just cant believe this little man is growing so fast, we continue to fall more and more in love with him every day.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 6 Month Birtday, Wyatt--Can't wait to give you a big hug, and you too, Rylie!
Love, GeGa

MelissaCoates said...

6 months already!

He a sweetie, cant wait to see you all

Jim said...

Good looking young man.

Byerly said...

Happy half-birthday Wyatt!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh he is so handsome!!!
okay so I sort of don't get the monday thing. what do you do? i like what you say though

The Colorado Carrs said...

its being "brutally" honest about stuff that happened in the past week. you know like "oh no not me i didnt let my daughter pee in the pool" ( but oh course really I did) I mean that was just an example but get it?

its kinda fun if you think about the silly/embarrassing things that happen to us.

The Colorado Carrs said...

click on the orange thing for directions if that doesnt make since.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh i love it!!!