Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Me Monday

Caution: it might be a bit graphic for some viewers...




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
  • "Oh no not me" I didn't put Rylie in front of the computer, to watch Nursery Rhymes on You Tube, so I could just have a moment of peace and quiet. No mam' not me.
  • And I sure didn't break down let her take a shower with me either. I have plenty of time to do that you know.
  • Oh no, I didn't need to look in the mirror and actually lift up my butt to see how much it had sagged after two babies. No way, I didn't do that. Its actually much firmer.
  • I certainly did not run to the restroom at the new pediatricians office (without even checking in). After you have to babies your muscles get stronger. You can hold "it" forever.
  • I did not download Skype to my computer even though I don't have a camera......yet. So please "don't" tell me if you have one. I sure "don't" want to talk to you or have the opportunity to see you. I love living thousands of miles away and not seeing you. Ever.


And here are some pictures from our Easter Sunday.
Hope yours was just as sweet.

{ I need to go to bed ma}
{"dis is Aeelle" }
Translation: This is Ariel. Thank you Easter Bunny.



9 comments:

Shanna Mac said...

amazon says the 16th. SOOO, virtual plagroup date thursday?!

sneezing and uncontrollable also takes on a whole new meaning post two babies.

and YES to the camping, if you guys are still wanting to. did i tell you that already?

Shanna Mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna Mac said...

uncontrollable "laughter."

blogger commenter hates me today.

Anonymous said...

The expressions on Rylie's face is priceless(the picture on the sofa with Wyatt)--Thaks for sharing,
love, Gega

Aunt Nora said...

How adorable!! Rylie looks just like Lisser in the first one! And it is sad that they just don't have the outfits for little boys at Easter. I did find little baby blue pin stripe jackets for Clay and Aron one year. I'll have to dig those photos up!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

no sneezing, jumping jacks, or running hi fives for this girl, and that is only after one baby. I hate to see what happens after 2!!!!!!! I better just take a change of clothes with me where ever I go now. I love your list. it is so much fun. happy easter to your sweet family. they are precious.

Byerly said...

I love your Not Me monday lists. ~ Rylie's Easter outfit is just precious. I bet she felt just like a princess!

The Boe's ~ said...

Rylie in tights...too cute!!! Wyatt is an ADORABLE little guy I could just hold him all day long!!!

Happy Easter to you all! My parents are on their way out to CO Wed!!!

The Ledfords said...

SUCH SWEET PICTURES! How is it that our butt's get saggier after childbirth?? Mine has too! Ha!