Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not let Rylie splash in the bathroom sink and Wyatt watch her in his excersaucer so I could take my first shower in three day's. Like I said before I have PLENTY of time for shower's.
I am pretty sure Lisser WAS NOT grossed out by the fact I hadn't had a shower in so long. You probably aren't either, right?
I did not consider calling poison control to see if a two year old could O.D. on Sparkle Lip Gloss. Rylie can surely put it down and control herself. She is two after all.
Myron did not put the pepper in the cabinet above the stove and look for it for two days. He also did not keep asking me where I had put it. Because of course I lost it. I always use the pepper and never salt.
(Hangin out on the couch in the a.m.)
(the sparkle lip gloss incident)
(putting our babies to bed)
(Wyatt's first banana)
(talking to Barbie on the phone)


(working in the kitchen on the 'puter)
I did not let Rylie splash in the bathroom sink and Wyatt watch her in his excersaucer so I could take my first shower in three day's. Like I said before I have PLENTY of time for shower's.
I am pretty sure Lisser WAS NOT grossed out by the fact I hadn't had a shower in so long. You probably aren't either, right?
I did not consider calling poison control to see if a two year old could O.D. on Sparkle Lip Gloss. Rylie can surely put it down and control herself. She is two after all.
Myron did not put the pepper in the cabinet above the stove and look for it for two days. He also did not keep asking me where I had put it. Because of course I lost it. I always use the pepper and never salt.
(working in the kitchen on the 'puter)
6 comments:
Showers are important sister. I can give you two days with out it being gross...Three days is pushing it.
Wyatt has the sweetest smile...I cant wait to pinch those cheeks in a few weeks.
I also love the Happy in the Park video. Her voice is so cute! She needs to do a commercial.
I can't believe how long Rylie's hair is getting!! She is such a cute girl. And that smile of Wyatts! I can't wait til Sept!
Not sure who has the best look Myron or Rylie.
Just know that after a few days without at least you won't know that you're are ripe....Don't ask how I know.
The last time I tried to take a shower while Matt wasn't home I was greeted by a naked toddler holding up the shower curtain screaming me too, me too.
Before you had kids if anyone had ever told you that you would have to go without basic hygiene would you have believed them?
Whew!!! I am so glad I am not the only one who rarely gets a shower. I haven't been to the bathroom by myself in over 3 years.
OH yeah and my husband constantly thinks I know the whereabouts of all his belongings. I am convinced he thinks my name is Wendywheresmy?
Post a Comment