Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not think the sweetest thing I ever heard was Rylie singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star during the sermon at church on Sunday. She of course "did not" sing very Loudly. We then did not realize this is her new way of getting attention. Singing.
I did not get mad at myself for forgetting to put my signature on ALL my posts.
I did not try to think of ways to nominate myself for TLC's What no to wear. The clothes in my closet surely aren't the same one's I had when I lived back east. When I worked for Gap. I have PLENTY of places to shop here in our town: pop 1000.
I did not ask my husband where the Rocky Mountain Goats came from on our drive to no where this weekend. He also did not reply "Mars".
I did not just click into a "Secret Blog" I share with some other ladies and wonder why I was growing a penis?!
**So this weekend on that trip to no-where we met up with my cousin Jim , his sweet family, and Aunt Barb and Uncle Duane. We had wanted to make a trip to the Sand Dunes but the weather was not our friend and we were not sure how far it would be for the Bonner's to drive. So we met half way in Fort Garland, Co. I am sure you have not heard of it. I don't recall even seeing a stop light. One thing about the west is it can be miles and miles and miles and mile and miles before anything appears. And then its usually not much. But the visit was lovely. And although there was snow in the air and Christmas decorations in the restaurant we ate, talked, and enjoyed our extended family. They are such great people.
(I only remembered after I proof read.....geez)

10 comments:
I wish I had been there. I am glad you could all get together. I bet the two girls were cute together. Wyatt is a doll! So smiley!
hey..is that a christmas tree in the background???? nice :-) secret blog....ohhhhh interesting.....video of Rylie singing, pretty please????????
yes....secret blog????? i WAS NOT jealous when I read that!!!
love your list as usual.
So glad you got to hang with your family even if it was in the middle of nowhere.
I'm totally laughing over here. Hard and out loud.
I am also not at all in the least considering a self nomination for What Not to Wear...nope, not me, not one bit...
Every time I see What Not to Wear I try to think of how to get nominated. Maybe they could do a special on moms who don't like nor have the time to shop so they end up wearing ill-fitting jeans and t-shirts (some with and some without spit-up or the days lunch). And is it so terrible that the nicest pair of pants that I own just so happen to be maternity pants? Hope your Monday is fabulous - the not me list is hilarious.
I CANT WAIT TIL JULY...but please pick a "better town to meet in" ha ha!!
Glad you were all able to meet, yeah!! The girls pic's are so cute!
I'm with you on getting nominated for What Not to Wear. I need someone to give me money and help me shop for stylish clothes. ~ The trip to nowhere seemed like a fun adventure!
It was a fun adventure and you sure cant beat having a restaurant to yourself so the kids can run around. Even if it was still decorated for Christmas!!!
Heather: we were thinking that might be a good time for the sand dunes! those boys can run run run!!!yall wanna camp one night when you come?
thanks for the pictures!! we had a great time with you too. the town was kind of like a ghost town, huh? But the company was great and Rylie and sophie could explore without bothering anyone, since we were the only ones in the restaurant!! Food was good too. Hope to see you soon again.
Post a Comment