Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- While unpacking from our vacation I did not find a pair of dirty socks. Tucked under the cover of suitcase cover. From our last trip east. April 2008. Did I mention they were "not dirty."
- I "was not" excited to find these socks. Even though they were "clean".
- I did not take the kids to the grocery story Friday and run into almost everyone I knew. I then realized I had totally brushed my teeth that day.
- While on vacation and trying to entertain the toddlers I did not teach them how to do cartwheels. While attempting said cartwheels I did not land in poo, (in the yard). Since dogs are not allowed in this particular vacation home I did not immediately ask Gracen if she pooped outside. I mean she hasn't done it at preschool or anything and my child would NEVER do such a thing.
- Therefore, I did not step in my own child's poop.
-----------------------------------------------------
And speaking of, Rylie is finally getting the whole potty thing.There is no turning back now. I mean she is not an expert yet but we are so getting there. I am so proud of her. I guess she just had to be ready. And I can't say it hurt for her to be so interested in Gracen using the potty. Big girl really showed her how it was done. Little Miss Rylie Jayne also came back talking up a storm, growling like a T-Rex, and tying people up. Who knew what one 3 year old could teach another. I wonder what she taught Gracen?

We have spent the better part of the weekend getting back on our sleep schedule. We kinda let the kids go wild on vacation. They would go to bed a dark and wake at 5 or 6 am. Mostly Wyatt of course but the first few mornings Rylie could not wait to see what her friend was up to. Rylie has actually been quite the champ. She has gone down early and slept until almost 9 every morning. Wyatt is another story, he has decided waking up every three hours was really fun. I mean I did let him sleep in the bed with us while on vacation. Since we all shared a room I figured one screaming baby was enough and this quieted him quickly. He just misses us. I suppose it will take a week or so to get back on track. I think we can do it.
For those of you that don't know my dad, Popeye as Rylie calls him (so fitting), is off next week for his Mississippi adventure. I am really excited for him. Rylie wants to go too! Follow his adventures along with us here!!!!
5 comments:
I was just admiring all your nice pictures and then ....'zap!' a whole new set of them.....
Nice.
Thinking about you guys too....
Isn't it nice to be able to play outside again. I bet that makes you happy.
Welcome back!
I'm so excited the potty training is going well... we need some encouragement. I'm going to hit it hard when we get back from vacation...
Love that you guys took that trip, that is awesome. So glad it was a success, you have to let sleep go out the window on trips, it's just too hard.
your non confessions were hilarious. Not sure what to say about the Poo. wow.
Potty training is crazy isn't it, I've been impressed with Will too, I guess I didn't think it would ever really click. Yeah for undies!!!
Look at the ole' man in the crib? How cute is that. I miss you all so much. Love ,Mom
Post a Comment