Monday, May 04, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I in no way shape or form ate chocolate sprinkles in order to satisfy a sweets craving. I didn't eat any star's either.

I "did not" buy an EZ Bed ,for Rylie's travels, on eBay for only .99 cents. Of course I read all the disclosures before bidding and was well aware I was only receiving the sleeping bag....not the air mattress.

I "was not" cleaning out Rylie's closet only to find the Easter Grass. I knew it was there all along.

I "did not" try to actually get dressed EVERYDAY this week only to end up in my "sports bra, tank top, work-out carpi" uniform.

I "did not" let Rylie help me clean out the bathroom cabinet. In which she did not take out two panty liners and stick them in her shirt like they were nursing pads. She picks up on WAY to much.

Oh and I just "LOVE" the word Panty.....ugh.


Moab...here comes Rylie.
5 more days!!!

7 comments:

Aunt Nora said...

I just love these postings. Enjoy your trip. We will miss you all on the net.

JTP said...

This was funny, I needed a good laugh today- thanks Sica!!!!

Kristin said...

I can't totally relate to the sports bra, tank top and workout pants uniform! I LIVE in that. :)

Anonymous said...

Rylie looks so "cool" in the back of the jeep--have a great trip!
Gega

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i am sitting in my tank top, sports bra, and workout capris right now as we speak! what is the point in changing? i am not going to see anyone until much later! yay! moab is so close. have a blast, can't wait to hear all about it!

Becky Swann said...

I love it! Why take the blame when you don't have to:) enjoy the rest of the guilt frre monday you earned it!

KatieKate said...

sooooo jealous about the Moab trip and the company that's coming!

And, um, we had an incident recently with feminine products, too. I can't say anymore.