I totally spaced on this last week Well not totally, but I kinda forgot. So today on the 32nd Anniversary of my birth I will try it again. Let's see......
While cleaning the bathroom I was not totally grossed out by the fact that there was toothpaste on the wall. I did not scrub the wall. Its so easy to teach a toddler to brush her teeth.**** I totally did not just place all the blame on a two year old. Because she is the only one that brushes her teeth, right....sheesh.
I did not watch several episodes from the first season of Jon and Kate Plus Eight.....and like Kate. All of a sudden. And wonder, what happened to them.
I did not get my hair cut for the first time in 15 months. I get it cut every 6 weeks just like they recommend.
More on the Grandfolk visit later. Off to enjoy my birthday and likely make my own birthday cake!! haha
9 comments:
So Happy Happy...Enjoy the kids and Myron.
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a fabulous day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday! Wish you many more 'cause they look nice on you! Gramm Haynie
Happy Birthday!!!!!! Love you!!!!
happy birthday to my sweet sweet friend. I am so happy you were born! love you.
Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day!!!! eat yummy cake for me too please! my appetite isn't all there and yummy desserts aren't my fav. right now! I know. something is wrong with me! have a wonderful day and I am thinking about you! I heard jason and heather are driving to visit you soon!!! so jealous! love colorado!
happy birthday!! thanks for listening to me freak out today on YOUR day!
it's official. at least we'll be able to drive to our next year vacation destination...
You don't need a birthday to know that we all think of you and care, and stuff on the wall is just part of being a Mom - awesome job (an to all your friends)..
Dad
Post a Comment