Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday

So while playing with Rylie last week I totally got bugged out by her bangs. I was never going to cut them. I wanted her hair to grow long and one length. But I did. And I must continue to, for a little while. Rylie has my hair. I have my mom's hair. We have a ton of it, its very fine, and it takes forever to grow. But her bangs seem to flow freely and in her eyes and grow so fast. So the other day, as we played I decided it was time for a trim.

And so, with no further adieu,



I did not poke my beautiful daughter in the eye as I cut her hair. I most certainly did not do it with the scissors. I am the best mother ever.

Sheesh.

5 comments:

Shanna Mac said...

that's exactly why i ended up letting gracen's bangs grown out. i figured occasional blindness was better than permanent blindness. and also, i'm lazy.

do you still want the sling pattern?

Shanna Mac said...

grow, not growN

Unknown said...

yea, when you get a chance. No rush. I think I need a 3 instead and I really want to make Rylie one too.

Jessica

Becky Swann said...

Oh my I feel that I will have the same goals with Ellen then one day get a little scissor happy just like I did with my own bangs WAY TOO MANY TIMES:) I suppose bad bangs experiances are all part of being a girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I've poked my daughter a time or two cutting her hair, too!
And HI! from a fellow Colorado Mommy! :o)