Thursday, August 06, 2009

Hu-rah


Lizzie, as Rylie calls her, has a new job. We are oh. so. proud of her. Friday met up at Pagosa Brewery to "send her off" so to say. I still get to see her three days a week. I mean other then socially that is!! Isn't that fun.


Mom, Wyatt LOVES this stroller!! He could sit in it all.day.long.

Rylie got her own table.

Mrs. Vick one of the first "stranger's" to make Wyatt laugh.

The men and The Babies.
ain't they sweet!

Lizzie, we are very proud of you!

4 comments:

MelissaCoates said...

Congrats to Liz! Where is she going? They arent moving are they? That would break my heart...

Kim said...

Awsome !! Congradulations Liz..
(love the men & thier babies)

Mrs. Haynie ;-)

KatieKate said...

That little boy just melts my heart. I love his grin through the pacifier!

Berg Family said...

Awww, thanks Jessica and Melissa and Mrs Haynie! That was such a fun time we had!! Thanks for this post Jessica, you are the BEST!