When we got there she walked in a asked "Where are all the cows?"
I am pretty sure no cow will ever step foot inside this "barn".

Buddy couldn't quite figure out this deer.
I am pretty sure no cow will ever step foot inside this "barn".

Buddy couldn't quite figure out this deer.


8 comments:
Yeah for coming to NC!! - Love the pillow video. Wyatt seems so determined:o) cute, cute, cute!
what in the world is the barn for? it is gorgeous! i know you are so excited to be coming to NC! when will you be in raleigh again?
WOW!! I am not showing Kyle that barn!! I can't wait to see you all and finally meet Rylie and Wyatt!
I lu-huuuuv the barn :)
And your kids.
Sunday, they simply use it to have parties in and live/stay in until there gigantic house is built. They are thinking of having a party next summer and inviting ole pal Jimmy Buffett to play for them. Seriously.
Rob and Dave are building for him and the boys were up there getting our fire wood supply for this year. Its so beautiful.
i can't pull up the video at work :-( I love the barn...oh another reason for me to want to move to CO!
oh my gosh that barn is so awesome! You will have to post pictures of the house when they arre done!
Hey Jessica, I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting! Yes, we still have to get him and Asher together! Hope you guys are enjoying what's left of summer.:) ~ Hope and JD
Post a Comment