Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hawk Paaerrr





High School. I loved High School. Mostly because I had these girls beside me. Not just there, but pretty much my whole, entire life. Shanna I met somewhere in elementary school. She "stole" my Hannah from me but I quickly figured out she its because she had awesome hair. opps that was middle school when we found that out. I soon figured out she was an amazing friend. Trisha, well we offically met in swim class at 6 months old but I dont really remember that. Third grade is what I remember. I think you all know my sob story that no one wanted to play with me and the sweetest girl in pig tails and pink overalls couldn't figure out why I was crying. She said she would play with me. That was Trish. Then there is Hannah. We go WAY back. She was my neighbor when I/We were born. She came to my house everyday for years while her mama went to school. She was my other sister.They all are. I love those girls. They love me. Still. Can you believe it.










This trip was a celebration. A celebration on Hannah meeting her man and uniting with him forever. He is so awesome. Did you know that is the other thing. Our husbands. They fit together so well. They love each other too. How did that happen. Anyways back to Hannah. We got to see her all dolled up and looking so happy. We got to be with each other and our sisters, who are honorary "girls" by the way, they always go where we go. Our husbands got to be together. Well mine was sick most of the time but it all worked out. It was amazing. No matter where we live, what we go through, how many kids we have when we get together it like a day never passed. I love that.


9 comments:

The Ledfords said...

Love this post! You are very blessed to have these girls! Congrats to Hannah!

Kristin said...

hey there. that was such a nice post and i'm so glad you got some time with your girls. The pics Sunday posted are awesome so far and I cant wait to see more. I just went to Trisha's blog and saw her old post about Jafaith. Wow. What happened to his Mommy? Did she get better?

The Colorado Carrs said...

Sadly his mama passed this spring. But very very happily he is offically JaiFaith Stanley Archer. They were able to adopt him and he is such a sweet boy!!!

KatieKate said...

Aw, SUCH a great post. Old friends are the best kind :)

CortneyTree said...

Good post, lady! It was so great to see you and all the girlies again, I miss you guys and wish I could have spent more time with you and your fab husbands--maybe next trip!

Becky Swann said...

That is so awesome that you girls have stayed so close all these years! Great pictures!

The Boe's ~ said...

awe...such sweet pictures. So happy for you girls and for Hannah! Yeah for such great friends and husbands!!!

Shanna Mac said...

i love you girls.

dang it.

come over, k?

Shanna Mac said...

i love you girls.

dang it.

come over, k?