Rylie is asleep on the couch. I am not sure if this is good or bad. The "needer of much sleep" has been skipping a nap or two here or there. Its random and staggered but I am scared to say it is happening. On the bright side I may be able to get Wyatt and her on the same bedtime cycle if this whole nap thing is fading away. Wyatt needs to go down a little later from time to time and is also starting to cut his morning nap.
{sigh}
Its so true. Once you get a schedule down. BAM it's over. Time to make a new one. And oh what great timing. you know 5 days before another vacation.
{sigh}
Think of us.
On the bright side we headed to the park today. I finally towed all three kids to the park. The sun finally came out. The tempurture was finally above 60 degrees. It was so fun. Rylie talked the whole time about how shw was going back on an airplane in 5 days and she gets to go to a hotel and ride in Aunt Lisser's new car and show daddy how to fasten his airplane seatbelt. She is VERY excited. We all are. Because that means in 5 days we get to be in NC again and then in 8 days Hannah will be getting hitched and I cant tell you how excited I am about that.
weren't we cute......


5 comments:
Have a great trip!!
so fun! Wyatt and WDP would be such good little buddies....
Oh Jess - I feel your pain with the fading naps. Lainy was just about 3 we well when naps were done. I held firm for a while though that she had to have an hour of quiet time in her room. Not sure how that will work for you if wyatt and Rylie share the room...but I do think it's good for you and her to have some separate time. You'll figure it out - you're a great mom!
Have a wonderful time on your vacation!
Jo
o no, fading naps? not looking forward to that, i thought they would take naps until they went to college...haha, that would be funny and weird.
great job on the sleep cycle with the two of them, that seems hard to do.
have a great time in NC. wish we could see you.
Have soooo much fun on your trip!!!
And you and Jo are freakin gme out about the naps. Really? At 3? I thought I had a couple mroe years!!!
Post a Comment