Monday, November 09, 2009

Stellan

****** This was suppossed to post tomorrow but looks like today your prayers are needed!!!!

So if you haven't noticed, Stellan is back up on the top left of my blog, and for good reason. He is in need of your prayers today. He is back in Boston and after months with a steadily beating heart another Ablation will take place today. Please think of him and the doctors who are working on his sweet little heart.




.........photo from MckMama

4 comments:

The Ledfords said...

Hey Jess -I am praying constantly for this little guy! It's breaking my heart but thankfully God knows everything. I pray he will be able to stay here in this life with his family and be well.

The Boe's ~ said...

oh my gosh, he has gotten so big. I haven't seen his pictures in such a long time. What a cutie.

Praying for this sweetie~!

Kim said...

sweet child of God....

Kim said...

So glad to hear he is pulling through.....