Wyatt was a little slow in that one. Even if it IS a fort, he isn't getting in there with all those girls. Bring on Ben !! The poor boy is so out-numbered..
so cute!!!! I'll show this to William later today and I guarantee he will scream "tunnel!" Forts/ tunnels are his new thing. We want a fort playdate! PS his little front teeth are so cute I could die.
It's a fort day for us, too. Too cold to be outside, too tired to drive somewhere interesting. Time to bust out the pillows and blankets and random chairs :)
8 comments:
Rylie's hair is getting SO LONG, its gorgeous!!!
What a great day...love forts =)
Wyatt was a little slow in that one. Even if it IS a fort, he isn't getting in there with all those girls. Bring on Ben !! The poor boy is so out-numbered..
;-)
so cute!!!! I'll show this to William later today and I guarantee he will scream "tunnel!" Forts/ tunnels are his new thing. We want a fort playdate! PS his little front teeth are so cute I could die.
It's a fort day for us, too. Too cold to be outside, too tired to drive somewhere interesting. Time to bust out the pillows and blankets and random chairs :)
So fun--remember making forts with Myron and Jon--Well, off to buy bread, milk and dog food--another storm coming. Love, GEGA
isnt that a bonus to having a tall table
I think the early settlers had the same motto
A fort always make you happy. Just like camping does.
Post a Comment