one...
two....
ohhhhh yea baby.....
We have spent a lot of time outside this week, since its suppossed to snow again this weekend.
Rylie has been practicing sitting on her bike.
please excuse our "junk" we were airing out a little.yikes, it looks awful!
while Wyatt checks out the Jeep and Gracie tries on Rylie's shades...
success...
good times in the driveway!
2 comments:
Gracie !! what a cutie ; -) !!
She reminds me of 'Sweet Hannah' when you girls were young & I kept her- what a special time those years were and still are.
I hope Gracie enjoys her treat I sent them. Just re-use them for drinking juice & everyone has their own.
What a cute video ! - and I am so proud of Rylie for saving & sharing her 'Dora' gummy bears Great Grandma Haynie sent her with her class mates. Took real control & friendship to not eat them all before Thursday-
Love Mom
They all make me smile!! Jessica you are wonderful with them. Rylies eyes are such a beautiful blue!!
Post a Comment