Tee-he-he. Awh, that is going to keep a smile on my face all day long! Nope, not at all what he had envisioned...(insert another chuckle) I did not think you were going to be able to top the hide and seek one for a while- but there you go :o)Love Mom
oh how times have changed...I can say be glad your man rolls with the changes of life :-) love you!
Still smiling, :o)Great post !!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tee-he-he. Awh, that is going to keep a smile on my face all day long!
Nope, not at all what he had envisioned...(insert another chuckle)
I did not think you were going to be able to top the hide and seek one for a while- but there you go :o)
Love Mom
oh how times have changed...I can say be glad your man rolls with the changes of life :-) love you!
Still smiling, :o)
Great post !!!
Post a Comment