I was thinking of you all though and hope that your day was filled with Joy. Our was.
I mean at 4:30, 5:00,and 5:30 this morning I wasn't so sure how it was going to end up
But thanks to our sweet liitle family being so flexible and some great friends, it ended up just great!!!
I mean at 4:30, 5:00,and 5:30 this morning I wasn't so sure how it was going to end up
But thanks to our sweet liitle family being so flexible and some great friends, it ended up just great!!!
here is a recap in pictures
after Church we headed to the Bellina's for Easter Brunch,
Miss Allison made a cake for Rylie to decorate!!
She was SOOOOO excited.
Wyatt was content right here!
Wyatt wouldnt let go of his trucks but made sure to point to all the Easter eggs for sister!
She LOVED hunting easter eggs!
and that might be an understatement....
Allie looking cute in her Easter attire.
us cutie ladies!!
Thanks Bellina's, you were awesome hosts...... as usual!
Thanks for including us in your Easter. It made it very special.
4 comments:
How Fun! We missed you.
Kisses
Great Pics. Looks like your snow is finally leaving. Probably with mixed emotions
Love the family pic. You guys sure are a good looking family!
great family picture, that is impressive. glad you guys had a great easter
Post a Comment