Is that a 'men are from Mars'-women are from Venus' thing? And they start so early.....tee-he, they are adorable :DLove Mom
see Auntie Lissers gifts are fun
oooooooooh, kids love to throw things :) And they do look so very happy!
Oh, Soooooooo fun! They are cuties-Love, GEGA
I love the look on Wyatts face! They will be best friends forever!
what a couple of cuties! you can tell they are best buds
So cute! Love watching them both grow up before our eyes.... and FAST I might add...didn't you just have Wyatt....geesh!!!! ;)
ITs funny because yesterday when I was pushing them on the swings I was thinking about when you Boe's where here last year and how little they were then....come visit again please!!! very very soon.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Is that a 'men are from Mars'-women are from Venus' thing? And they start so early.....
tee-he, they are adorable :D
Love Mom
see Auntie Lissers gifts are fun
oooooooooh, kids love to throw things :) And they do look so very happy!
Oh, Soooooooo fun! They are cuties-Love, GEGA
I love the look on Wyatts face! They will be best friends forever!
what a couple of cuties! you can tell they are best buds
So cute! Love watching them both grow up before our eyes.... and FAST I might add...didn't you just have Wyatt....geesh!!!! ;)
ITs funny because yesterday when I was pushing them on the swings I was thinking about when you Boe's where here last year and how little they were then....come visit again please!!! very very soon.
Post a Comment