Ackkkkkkk! The surprise is not there yet!Well, it'll be at the houuse byt he time she gets home.He's gorgeous!!! Congrats!
"Aunt Jessica"
Yay!!! He is gorgeous! Congrats on being an aunt!! so excited for them !!
Oh yay!!! Thanks for posting! So excited for them!
YAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats everyone on the newest addition to your family! Welcome Baby James!!
He is beautiful--thanks for sharing and congratulations to all!! GEGA
Gracie just said "awww der baby desus" aint that the sweetest!!!
He is beautiful! Congrats!
I missed this! He is awesome. I hope the family is well and can't wait to read more posts about sweet Baby James.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ackkkkkkk! The surprise is not there yet!
Well, it'll be at the houuse byt he time she gets home.
He's gorgeous!!! Congrats!
"Aunt Jessica"
Yay!!! He is gorgeous! Congrats on being an aunt!! so excited for them !!
Oh yay!!! Thanks for posting! So excited for them!
YAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats everyone on the newest addition to your family! Welcome Baby James!!
He is beautiful--thanks for sharing and congratulations to all!! GEGA
Gracie just said "awww der baby desus"
aint that the sweetest!!!
He is beautiful! Congrats!
I missed this! He is awesome. I hope the family is well and can't wait to read more posts about sweet Baby James.
Post a Comment