I know you all are itching for pictures of Mr. James. He is quite the handsome fella. I got back late last night so here are a few pictures from the trip. I will type more details later if I can remember them. He is still in that learning how to sleep phase so that is what we spent most of our time doing. I did help Lisser practice going shopping with a wee one a little too! It was nice to have that down time with Lisser and I wasn't quite ready to leave her and the fam but I guess its time for her to do it on her own. I think she will get the hang of it pretty quick!!
Ohhhhh! Thanks for the video :o) It was so sad when your dad & I drove away from the airport...We missed you already! Glad your finally home and have a few days with Judy - Love Mom
3 comments:
Ohhhhh! Thanks for the video :o)
It was so sad when your dad & I drove away from the airport...We missed you already! Glad your finally home and have a few days with Judy -
Love Mom
oh my - that is pure sweetness righ there.
What a sweetie!!!! He has such LONG fingers :-)
Loved the video..thanks for sharing! So glad you were able to be there for your sis!!!
Post a Comment