Aw, Happy Birthday Myron! You inspired me to do a bday post for Wes! His is Monday!
Oh my!! I was tring to figure out who that was ....Rylie or Wyatt??? And a little Adam Macklin. Happy birthday Myron!! I hope you had a great one!
Wow, that first picture looks just like Rylie! Amazing.Happy Birthday Myron! Many Hugs
Awwwww--brings back lots of wonderful memories--Happy Birthday Myron, Love, Mom
Happy belated to Myron! Hope you guys had a great weekend celebrating. And thanks for the book suggestion. I will get it and put it on my nightstand and hopefully get to read it. Have a great week with those precious kiddos of yours...all 4 of them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aw, Happy Birthday Myron! You inspired me to do a bday post for Wes! His is Monday!
Oh my!! I was tring to figure out who that was ....Rylie or Wyatt??? And a little Adam Macklin. Happy birthday Myron!! I hope you had a great one!
Wow, that first picture looks just like Rylie! Amazing.
Happy Birthday Myron! Many Hugs
Awwwww--brings back lots of wonderful memories--Happy Birthday Myron, Love, Mom
Happy belated to Myron! Hope you guys had a great weekend celebrating.
And thanks for the book suggestion. I will get it and put it on my nightstand and hopefully get to read it. Have a great week with those precious kiddos of yours...all 4 of them!
Post a Comment