Thursday, March 24, 2011

Recovery

...can anyone tell me why I schedule a post and sometimes it works but sometimes it goes to draft..even after I have made sure it is "scheduled".....anyone???

First Gracie got the five day stomach bug, then a week later it was Noah. Two weeks later we thought we were in the clear. We were wrong. Friday this yucky bug wiped our Rylie out. Thankfully it doesnt seem to be near as bad as some others have had it, but it has not been pleasent. If anything it wiped her out completely and gave Wyatt some great undivided attention from his parents! We are hoping Rylie will be going back to school Thursday and praying for Wyatt to be spared this nastiness.

Rylie loves these Holly Hobie pillow cases.
They used to be mine and Lisser's when we were little.





and do you remember what I said ?


well it did.....


 

2 comments:

Aunt Nora said...

Oh my ! That is not fun at all. I hope Rylie is better today. Yuck Yuck Yuck......

Byerly said...

Oh no!! Poor Rylie. It's just the pits!

And snow....more snow.....maybe you could become a weatherman:o)