Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Really,

I should be posting about our trip.
 Oh the glorious lake, filled with family and fun and swimming
 all.day.long...


"underwater" Miss Rylie went!

this is what 10 hours of swimming will do to you...


one day he will play trucks with Wyatt.

babisitter in the making
.

or I should share about our time at the beach.
The Ocean.
The friends.
 (we will leave out the Stingray)



Brielle let Wyatt drive.
Such a sweet lady!

Wrightsville Beach, we love you...



Our next generation.
I love it!


or maybe I should talk about our time in Blowing Rock.
 With GeGa and Grandad and Aunt Jeanne and more swimming and trucks to play with...




but right now I can't stand to think about how much I miss everyone.
I will have to talk about it later.
XOXOXO

1 comment:

Kim said...

It is awfully quiet down here now without you. . . :0(