We only have Ponderosa's in our yard, so after some time at the park on Sunday afternoon we found our favorite tree by the mail box, made a big pile of leaves, and dove right in. Boy, did they have fun!
 |
| Do you see Rylie's face?! That is why I love this picture so much! |
3 comments:
Jess I have been loving your pics lately. Of course you have the cutest subjects ever so that helps. :)
What camera are you using now and how did you rent a lens/how much does that cost? Sorry if you already posted this and I missed it. If you write a response in your comments section I checked the box to have the response sent to my email. Thanks Jess! Happy Friday!
Awww, thanks Kristin it has been a lot of fun taking them. Right now I am using my sister's old Canon, (because she got a new one) I rent from Lengiant.com and the cost depends on the lens. I really have been impressed with this company and the quality is top notch. I am new into this game but I am more then happy to answer any other questions. My sister has been guiding me through which to get and for what and so forth. Hope your sweet babies are doing well!!!
Wonderful, Wonderful Photo's and Happy, Happy kids!
Great Parents, too. Love, GEGA
Post a Comment