Monday, October 24, 2011

A little Catch-up

So lately, because of my new found camera obsession (I rented a 24mm lens holy cow batman), I haven't really kept you posted on what is going on here. So get ready for a really long post. We are actually very busy. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when the kids are both in school and activities! Rylie is now going 3 days a week with ballet in between on Wednesdays. Myron is getting into the groove at the Middle School and staying really busy. He is going to coach one of the Basketball team's this winter, I can't wait to see this! Gracie and Noah are coming to the FunHouse on a very regular basis which keeps me on my toes. And Wyatt has gained some new found independence and become our more stubborn child, in the best possible way, usually.



 Myron has been busy on the weekends gathering wood for the winter. We are so thankful for our wood heat but sometimes forget how much work goes into it. Thankfully the snow and cold has held off. We have had some great fall days and are using our outside time to its fullest before winter really does hit.

 Last weekend we went to a pumpkin carving/Chili party at some friends house. There was your choice of Bear or Venison Chili, both were delicious. Plus, our time with friends was fantastic. I wish I could have gotten some more pictures before the light ran out. The parents kids did a great job with their pumpkins.
Wyatt did a great job with the "spooky" cupcakes.



Wyatt has finally decided to ride his bike rather then push it. He is so proud he can ride along with his sister now!



I seriously love these two kids!

 We have had lots of art time. Wyatt has finally decided he wants to join his sister and draw/paint/stamp/color/glue/cut whatever. Its sweet to see. 
Of course his lego masterpiece's count as art too!

 Saturday Myron wanted to ride his bike on some of the trails in Durango so we all decided to join him. We needed a new venue to explore so after much fun and lunch with Super Aunt Kate at the park we headed to the Train Station. One of Wyatt's, and now Rylie's, favorite Durango attractions.


Rylie loves the "silly"crows.  So much she asked I take her picture with each one.
There were 5 in all, I will just show you two.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Wonderful ! Thanks for catching us up- it feels like we shared some days with you :o)

OXOXOXO- Mom

Aunt Nora said...

Me too! It was wonderful. I love fall!