
You see, I sat in the airport yesterday for 6 hours determined to make it to her service.
Determined to support my mom in her loss.
Determined to be there to see her things and hug her legacy.
But after 6 hours and airline personnel telling my kindly, they couldn't get me there in time, I turned around and went home. After a good cry of course.
Aunt Nora reminded me this morning that "this is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it"
So I will.
I will be thankful I am safe and with my sweet kids, husband and friends.
I will rejoice at what a sweet and loving Grandma I was allowed to have for 35 years.
I will rejoice in all she taught me and how she made me laugh.
I will rejoice that she is with Grandpa and they are holding hands again.
I will always love you, Grandma!
Aunt Nora reminded me this morning that "this is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it"
So I will.
I will be thankful I am safe and with my sweet kids, husband and friends.
I will rejoice at what a sweet and loving Grandma I was allowed to have for 35 years.
I will rejoice in all she taught me and how she made me laugh.
I will rejoice that she is with Grandpa and they are holding hands again.
I will always love you, Grandma!

2 comments:
YOU have a very special spirit -
Love Mom
She was a beautiful lady. Sorry we never had a chance to meet her.
Love, Joe and Judy
Post a Comment