Sunday, April 08, 2012

Its a long one....

So this weekend has been every bit the celebration. Myron was able to travel to Dutch John, Utah with some fellas for fishing, camping, and floating. They will be back tomorrow night and all I have heard is everyone has caught a fish. That is very important.

The kids and I have been home with lots to keep us occupied. Thursday was movie night. The kids and I watched Toy Story 3 and had popcorn. After they went to bed I finally got to watch The Proposal. I am pretty sure its my new favorite movie. Hilarious, how come I have never seen that before. Then, since I cant go to sleep when Myron is out of town anyways, I went ahead and watched another chick flick I rented. Bridesmaid's, another funny one I had yet to see.  Friday we headed to Gracie's house for a little playtime and egg decorating. The kids were completely enthralled with that!

Saturday we went to a baby shower in the morning and a Spring party in the afternoon. I was scared two parties would be a little overwhelming for the kids but they did so great. Did you know the baby shower was for my friend Carissa who moved here  from NC . Her husband grew up with my friend Renee's  husband Landon. I just think its crazy because we didn't discover this until after we had known each other a little while.




 Then Sunday we had the added bonus, our friend Allison came to church with us since Jay is fishing with Myron. Dave is also along on the trip so Stewart invited us over to a very sweet mama/kid Easter Brunch. It was such a sweet time together and I am so glad to have spent the afternoon there.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures. Looks llike a beautiful Easter weekend. Love, GEGA

Kim said...

Awh... sweet baby :o) And why? does Wyatt have a paddle? Was he going to swatt a Easter Bunny if he found it near his egg...? Protection?

Aunt Nora said...

Looks like you had a busy Easter weekend. What I want to know is why is it warmer in CO then DE???

Jayne Marie Photography said...

hahaha...it might not be that much warmer. 60 with no humidity feels like 70 here...