![]() |
| so excited to get on the plane!! |
We headed to the park first thing the next morning. They were ready to run! The biggest surprise was running into The Smith Family at the park! Buxton and Elin are just precious!!
The next day we had company! Myron's great Aunts came in for lunch. What a treat!!!
![]() |
| Aunt Barbara did some art with Ryile!! |
![]() |
| Aunt Jeanne, Myron, and Aunt Naomi! |
![]() |
| I miss Hydrangea's |
![]() |
| nothing like sisters shucking corn... |
GeGa had a special treat for the kids...
Smores, can you tell Wyatt was excited!
Cousin James came up the next day. He had to leave early because he got sick, bit boy was it fun while he was here!!
![]() |
| Four Generations. I hate this picture didnt turn out better, it was such a sweet memory. |
Such a great time with the Carr's! Can't wait to come back!!
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
3 comments:
What a warm and loving family Myron has! All the sisters look like each other. I am so happy you were able to do this. And I am sorry that I missed out on it!
Loved seeing you all Jess!
Wow !! that was a GREAT post.. all of it wonderful. what a great last picture.
miss you
Post a Comment