Monday, August 20, 2012

Lake Part two....

We have been pretty slammed here this week so I apologize for taking so long to post more pictures.
We had the pleasure of hanging out with the Reich Family one day. Kathi and I worked at Gap together in Blowing Rock and hit it off right away. I miss her a ton!! Kathi and her hubby David brought thier girls down to swim and play . It was so great to spend the day with them, we had a blast!!






Rylie and Harlie became quick friends...

sweethearts

James and Aunt Lisser came down the next day. 
That boy headed straight for the water like my kiddos did! Must run in the blood!!


Grandma Haynie came down to visit as well.
Such a blessing these kids got to see two Great Gramma's!!!


off to the airport....

After a Fabulous time at the lake we weren't quite ready to head home yet. So we stopped off in Boulder to visit the McAndrew's. We don't get up to the Denver area much and we are so glad we took an extra day to spend with them! They are always so much fun to be around. Ailish gave Rylie some soccer tips for the fall and Liam let Wyatt watch him skateboard!


did I mention Rylie came back with my Cabbage Patch doll!?
Pete looks awful good for 30 huh!!

1 comment:

KatieKate said...

Pete does look good for 30! My Rylie found my doll earlier this summer, too... it's so weird to see it in action again!