Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mostly Pictures....


This weekend we did several things. One of the First was I ran my first 5k. Those of you from the past say "so what, your a runner". No. I was (emphasis on was) a sprinter. Sprinters don't run much over 400 m or just a quarter of mile for the rest of ya. So sure in the last !&$*@ years since college I have been running a mile or two here and there but this race was the longest yet. And guess what....it was actually fun! Maybe I will do it again. Especially if the cause was as good. this was a race for orphans  My sweet friends the Parkers are headed to Haiti in May to help work with The Orphanage, Hope Village. Plus we have a wonderful Adoption program CARE which started here in Pagosa.

Jane, Annabelle, Davis, Cameron Parker

My racing buddies!

Sunday we decided to go leaf looking. The Aspens are really starting to change here in the Southwest. Even though it is not quite peek season yet we where able to see some beautiful leaves! We drove to the historical mining town of Summitville. Don't worry we didn't drink the water!



Rylie Jayne loves old buildings as much as her mama!















1 comment:

Aunt Nora said...

WHAT A PICTURE PERFECT DAY!!! Your colors are amazing. Wish we saw colors that vibrant here!