Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ski day...

I know you want to hear of our Christmas, I will get there soon there is a lot (of photos and emotions) to go through so I thought I would share these first. 
After 3 or more weeks of being sick and lots of snow we decided to get out for just a little bit. We borrowed The Bellina's Chariot and grabbed our cross-country skis and headed to the Golf Course to test out their trails. It was a great little adventure and both kids did a lot of skiing. We were very impressed, I think Wyatt even surprised himself a little because he did not want to get off.
  We were so proud!!




Rylie skied the first half of the trail.

Wyatt always has to let it sink in first.


off she went!

we finally caught up...


Wyatt's turn.
To be honest I can't believe he actually put the ski's on!


she was pooped...


he must have really been paying attention because he got it right from the get go,
didn't even want to use the poles...


3 comments:

Aunt Nora said...

awesome. I think it is great they like to and are learning young to ski.

Kim said...

Way to go Wyatt !! Miss you guys....

Anonymous said...

Glad you like skiing--remember when Myron, Jon, Dad and I X country skied in West Va. and or course around Moses Cone. It is so fun and such good exercise. There should be a picture in the Photo Book.
Hope we will have enough snow to give it a try this winter.