Sunday, January 06, 2013

2013


We are finally enjoying some of our beautiful snow.
We waited a long time for it. 
When it got here we were sick, good thing it stays around a lot longer here then it does in North Carolina!
It has been so nice to have our Wyatt back to himself too.
He has played and talked non-stop for the last 72 hours at least!


Sledding in the back yard. They have the most fun on that little hill.


me too!!!

Building their snowball fort, as they call it!







Saturday we couldn't decide it we would go sledding or skiing, so we did both.
First we stopped to sled, because Wyatt was all about it and sometimes you just have to jump on things when he is feeling inspired!
ready for action with his goggles and Bobcat hat!


I caught Rylie as she crashed.
She just got right back up. She is such a tough girl!

My Family! 
 Then we headed to the Ski Mountain. 
We knew Rylie was ready (she is always ready to ski) but were hoping Wyatt would try too.


here she comes!
While Myron and Rylie rode the lift to ski, Wyatt and I stayed at "Base Camp" to build a little confidence.
He did great even let his sister give him a few pointers when she came down.





 Break time...


 Now its back to school. I think Rylie is ready, but I sure have enjoyed having her home.


1 comment:

Kim said...

I loved this post... it was so good to spend time with them and I feel like I was there !

miss you
Mom