Two months it has been, since I posted here. A lot has happened as you likely know.
Updates will come soon. I promise. But for now I thought I would share with you some pieces from this year's Christmas Program at church. It is always such a treat to be a part of this sweet family.
Christmas2013 from Jessica Carr on Vimeo.
This same Sunday I also was able to work once again with Jason and Denise. Some sweet friends and amazing musical artists here in Pagosa.
I know many of you have heard their first album Song of Hope.
Amazing yes!
Now they are working on their second The Promise Land. Please click on their website to see how you can help. I am honored to get to work with them once again. See if you can find our sweet kiddos through out the video!




2 comments:
I love that video!
Wow - Beautiful song and great video!
Post a Comment