Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Break 2014

We were so excited to get a little time together for spring break this year. With my full time job as well as photography getting busier as well as Myron coaching Middle School soccer we weren't quite sure if we would be able to get away. Of course the plan ended up with us headed to Moab, Utah.....again. Don't get me wrong, I love the place I was just hoping for something new and less risky in the spring. I wanted to be warm.

Thankfully we were able to enjoy some beautiful weather . Plus some friends surprised us and joined the party a few days later. What a treat. Minus the ear infection Wyatt ended up with the last day we had a wonderful trip.


Bike Riding took on a whole new meaning for these two.


We hiked around Canyonlands one day.




not to scared of heights in this family




hiking the ridge



Our campground had a super fun park for the kids to play in.



Then some friends from Pagosa came and showed us a new park!




Another great family adventure on the books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome place, and family....

Aunt Nora said...

Great pictures Jessica! I love them all.

Aunt Nora said...

Wonderful pictures Jessica. The sky is beautiful!