Sunday was my day to lead Children's Church at our church when Rylie and her friend asked to go get some water. I looked around to see if a big kid could go with them when I realized.........they were the big kids. They were my helpers. There was a whole group of kids in there that had moved up from the nursery to children's church. All the kids from CC were now out in the service.
What had happened to time......
Tonight just reiterated this newfound fact.
Wyatt Graduated from Pre-School.
He is going to Kindergarten.
We are moving to Public School.
Oh my heart.
![]() |
| I completely missed this photo-op..... |
![]() |
| Rylie re-living her graduation |
| 2012 |
![]() |
| Ms. Anette. An amazing teacher and director who has loved my children whole heartedly. We will miss her. |
![]() |
| not quite sure this is how he feels about Kindergarten but summer here we come... |






2 comments:
I love these photos! Wyatt is such a ham these days:) Have a great summer!
Your mother-in-law shared your blog. My name is Linda Fisher and we have been friends so long to saw Myron and Jon at this age. Dick and I have a granddaughter that is Jessica's age and another that will go to Kindergarten next year. Your children are beautiful You and your whole family are beautiful. I love the family picture!!!
Post a Comment