So on day one, when we had no clinging, no tears, seemingly no fear. I was amazed.
When I met both him and Rylie and at the bus stop I was greeted by two excited bouncy children. His teacher, (someone who has also seen Wyatt in busy places and was prepared for that), said he talked and answered questions with out hesitation. She was so proud of him.
Day two was much the same except we had a soccer game after school. He was a tad more tired and not really excited about the soccer part. He had told us after his practices last week he didn't like soccer. Which didn't surprise me, after all soccer is a bunch of kids running and kicking each other in a big group right.
Then this happened....
![]() |
| he played.... |
and I could be wrong...
but I think...
he liked it.

Rylie girl, well
She of course loves the second grade.
She continues to love soccer.
And now chooses to play in a skirt...
I am praying 2014/15 school year continues on this miraculous path for my sweet peas.








1 comment:
Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing. Great photos.
Post a Comment