Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exhausted, to say the least.

WARNING: Lots of Pictures to follow...

Oh my word I have so much to catch up on. I laughed this morning on my way to work as I recited what I would be blogging about today. I laughed because I thought of Becky and how I would just have to write that I was blogging in my head. So when I did finally get to work and get a few minutes to "check" on everyone I realized I needed much more time. You guys have been busy! What a week of being Internet free can do to a woman!















So, our trip was quite delightful. We arrived and spent our first day or so with Grandma and Grandaddy Carr. The weather was so beautiful the entire time! I just couldn't believe it. We usually experience quite a bit of rain and clouds on these trips. And I must say that Myron was upset to leave our 80 degrees here in Pagosa. But once we found out it was snowing, you heard me snowing, back in Colorado there were no second thoughts. Rylie also got to visit her Great Grandmother Carr. She had loads of fun playing with her necklaces and pillows.









Next stop was Reidsville, NC. Craig and Kristi were married at the beautiful Belmont Estate. We arrived early for the rehearsal and Rylie was able to enjoy some green grass [she never gets to see]. After the Rehearsal we headed to Craig's house were we settled in for the remainder of the festivities. He held the rehearsal dinner in his backyard. It is so pretty. Trying to keep Rylie away from the pool was another story. The mashed potato bar I thought would surly be a hit for miss Rylie. I could not figure out why she wouldn't eat any of it. That was until she stuck her face in it. She thought it was a drink the whole time.






Next was the Big day. It was a fabulous beautiful event, which I failed to get many pictures of. Rylie had a little "accident" right as the ceremony started so we retreated to the car for a bit. She was pretty tired by that point as well. To much fun for one little girl to handle. They had a horse and carriage there and every time the horse would take someone on a ride she would just cry! Oh to be one!





For those of you who don't know the above picture is with The James Bailey. He is how Myron and I met, and apparently how Myron met Craig as well.....




The next day was spent at the house. We had planned on attending the Zoo with the GrandFolks, Great Aunt Jeanne and Aunt Lisser. However after driving home at 11pm the night before we decided to make it a nice day by the pool. And THAT it was. Pictures on Lisser's site. The tough part was waking up at 3:45 the next morning to catch our flight, then do the 4 hour drive from Albuquerque to Pagosa. This may have also contributed to our family bedtime of 7:30.



So basically with having to go to work today after our lovely yet busy 6 days away, you are very lucky to get pictures today! haha

I will try to upload the rest on Picasa this evening.

Phew, guess I should go back to work now.


p.s. Avery come out already!!

13 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh my goodness so much stuff! i love all the JT made outfits. they are so sweet! How much fun to see Jimmy! How is he doing? We think about him a lot. i hate we did not get to see you while you were in NC but we know it was a busy few days for you. we will on the next go around.

Shanna Mac said...

i wish we had had a lil' avery to come meet while you were here!! glad you had a great time, as quick as it was.

i'm hoping that laura will be calling you in a couple of hours to inform you that i'm in labor. and then two hours after that call you again to inform you of her birth.

i'm going INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

miss you. you gotta cute baby:)

Wendy said...

we have that same passy!

KatieKate said...

Aw... love the family photos and all the nice looking people all dressed up and looking pretty! Glad you had a great time!!!

Aunt Nora said...

What a busy few days you had. I am sure you are ready for bed tonight too!

MelissaCoates said...

Miss You!!

The Ledfords said...

Glad you had a good trip! Again I am jealous that you got to go back "home"! The wedding looks beautiful, and Rylie is such a little cutie! Hope you get some rest tonight!

JTP said...

Ahhh- her little outfits look soo cute on her!!!! They all seem to fit pretty well :-) Your trip sounds like fun, but I know you're glad to be back to "normal" life. I've missed your blog :-(

The Colorado Carrs said...

JT[P]: The pilot told us to look out our windows and we were flying over Nashville. ahhhhhh It would have been nice to drop in but he had other plans!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

okay I know you have taken more then 12 pictures of your belly.

The Colorado Carrs said...

ok, i will try to take another. i honestly keep forgetting.....toddlers do that to ya! haha

JTP said...

oh so sad- I would LOVE for you to have dropped in Nashville :-)

Unknown said...

So glad to have you back. Great to catch up on all of your wanderings. look like you guys have been busy. Love the outfits, so adorable.