Sunday, May 18, 2008

O' Happy Days!



Well, we had a fabulous weekend.
Beautiful 70 [plus] degree weather brought on some outdoor fun.
Saturday we hiked up to Opal Lake. Myron was able to fish, Rylie was able to play... in everything, and Red was able to run her heart out. She turned a 3 mile hike into a 9 mile one. This has always been one of our favorite place to go. Its beautiful, sunny and quiet. Myron caught a big fish, which I failed to get a picture of.
Afterwards we went of to the Berg's and ate some wild turkey. We also taught Rylie to say "Diz" and "Ra" aka Liz and Rob.
Rylie is babbling up a storm lately. She "talked" and sang the whole time we were in the car yesterday. Our Little Miss Chatterbox has arrived in full force!

Sunday afternoon we met up with Jay and Allison and took a little Jeep excursion.
Rylie loved it. She has never sat in any car that long with out getting fussy. She laughed and sang and said "wowe" and "uh-oh" the whole time. It was a delightful day to be out.
Video below is special for The Kains...

We will be off-line until next week. That is unless Avery decides to arrive!!
More pictures will be posted on Picasa this evening. I didnt get any great ones of the lake so I might put some old ones up just so you can see how absolutely beautiful it is.
There is also another really cute video of Rylie on You tube. I cant paste it for some reason .
Talk to ya next week!
****Also: please be praying for sweet Cheyenne. Heather or Cheyenne's website can offer more details. This little girl has been doing so well latley but things have taken a turn. Please remember her and her family.

13 comments:

KatieKate said...

Oh, man... Rylie and that apple and THAT HAT. I love it. Please move to Michigan and bring the weather with you.

JTP said...

You look sooo cute with your little bump Sica!!!!! love it! I am in that big as a house state that's just uncomfortable- and I still have 9 more weeks- not that I'm counting. Glad the weather is nice for you :-)

MelissaCoates said...

I guess I see why you did not call me back...

The Colorado Carrs said...

I DID call yo back on Sat. I know it was a couple days late but I DID I DID!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

look at you cute little preggars!

Becky Swann said...

that looks like an awesome weekend! love the hat too!

The Ledfords said...

Looks like fun! Your little baby bump is very cute!

The Boe's ~ said...

She is soooo CUTE!!! Loved her video of her eating and saying her words! Yes, very cute little belly!!!
Thanks for your prayers for Cheyenne, so sad! Kari isn't even 30 and to lose 2 children by then.....can't imagine!!

vern said...

you guys live in a beautiful place! hope all is going well!

Unknown said...

what fun times. you guys are always going somewhere beautiful and doing awesome things. rylie has one great family.
you are so adorable with your baby bump.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

where are you????????!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

okay seriously, where are you?

Sunday Grant Photography said...

never mind it came to be in the middle of the night that you are probably in NC. Am I right? Am I right? Right, right, right, right?
Name that movie line!