We ended up going to Durango on Monday after work to celebrate Jon's 30 birthday. For that special event I got no pictures, sorry. We spent the night there and got up for our doctors appointment the next morning.[for those of you who don't know, we live an hour away from Durango. This also means we live an hour away from the doctors office, the hospital,and simply civilizational.] Anyways the appointment went well. We ended up taking Rylie with us because of the whole birthday party deal. She did so great. No screaming 'cause mama was on the table or anything. Sweet Rylie Jayne even got up off of Dada's lap, stood beside me, and held my hand during the last part of the ultrasound. She just watched the tech do her job and protected her mama.
I KNOW!
Break my heart.
It was the sweetest gesture EVER.
As for the little butter bean , all looks good and normal. It had a heart rate of 154 and weighed about 12 oz. We even made it through the ultrasound without finding the sex.
We did it!
No turning back now folks, sorry.
Below is a picture of our second sweet pea.
Sorry about the picture quality we don't own a scanner but I thought you would like to see it anyways.
I KNOW!
Break my heart.
It was the sweetest gesture EVER.
As for the little butter bean , all looks good and normal. It had a heart rate of 154 and weighed about 12 oz. We even made it through the ultrasound without finding the sex.
We did it!
No turning back now folks, sorry.
Below is a picture of our second sweet pea.
Sorry about the picture quality we don't own a scanner but I thought you would like to see it anyways.
9 comments:
look how sweet little bean is in there! that just breaks my heart what rylie did, sweet girl
So sweet!
I love that middle picture...
awweee...shes so sweet. Love the new ultrasound pictures, and glad everything is good for you and the baby.
So cute!!!! Your ultrasound pics are soo much better than any of mine- he would not cooperate, the pics are horrible you can't see anything.... I'm such a bad mom, I don't even know where they are! I think it's a girl :-) How far is target from you????
Target would be an hour and 45 minutes. My friend Liz and I try to go as often as possible.
How wonderful is that. The pictures are amazing and I think Rylie looks just like aunt lisser in the one picture:) I am glad all is well out west. We need another belly shot now.
I'm with Aunt Nora on the belly shot....lol :)
I can't believe #2 is only 12 oz. and you got those amazing pictures. What a miracle!!!!! I am so truly excited for you guys!! Just wait til the baby is born and you notice "how big" Rylie is then!!! They grow up so fast....so sad!!!
amazing! praying that all continues to go well.
You guys have great willpower!! Good for you! Glad everything went well. And that is so cute about Rylie. Her eyes could not be more blue!
Post a Comment